Make plans to join your church family each week for an evening of good food and fellowship on Wednesday nights.
5 pm: Bible Study with Beth (Room 111). Winter 2017: Introduction to the New Testament. No prior knowledge or experience is necessary to come to Bible study! All questions are allowed and all topics are open!
5:30-6:30 pm: Fellowship Dinner in Wade Hall
Cost is $10 for adults, $7 for seniors/students, family rate of three or more is $25 and children under four eat free.
- Please make your reservations by noon on Monday.
- If you make a reservation for dinner but do not show up or contact the office in advance to cancel your reservation, you will be responsible for paying for the meal that you missed.
- Please be respectful of our budget and our food supply; if you make a reservation but find you cannot actually keep it, please notify the church office as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly and update our head count. We pay the caterer for EVERY reservation made.
There are three ways to make your reservation:
- Make your reservation
- Call the church 404-873-2636 x16.
- During Sunday worship, complete a reservation form in the pew rack. Place it in the offering plate or return it to the church office.
6:30-7:30 pm: Winter Session Programs (January 18 – February 15):
M&M: Our Children’s Music Program in the Music Suite
Race Relations and Reconciliation: a workshop / seminar involving presenters and dialogue focused on moving God’s people forward in 2017. Guest presenters from our political, social services and church community (including our own Rev. Josh Noblitt) will partner with workshop attendees to develop, strategies designed to move us forward as we seek racial reconciliation. Karen Webster-Parks, a certified candidate for deacon in the United Methodist Church whose specific focus is on race relations will serve as our facilitator. Contact Minister Sheila Stephens at email@example.com for more details.
Creative Practices, a new class for our youth, will also be offered. Contact Youth Minister Jess Cusick at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
(Coming Soon) Theology on Tap: 7:45pm at Sivas. Theology on Tap is a book study that meets at the Sivas Lounge on the corner of Fifth and Juniper. Book selection, start date, and more details about this session will be announced soon.