Food for the Hungry Soul
Restless? Searching? Hungry?
Looking for nourishment for your soul? At Saint Mark we offer a variety of short-term classes each quarter and several long-term studies beginning each Fall. Find a course that is right for you … then come to the table and be fed.
Current Short Term Courses
Saint Mark currently offers the following short-term courses for person who would like to explore a particular topic within a small group.
- Registration is simple - notify Rev. Mandy Flemming; just include your name & the name of the course.
- Registration Deadline: one week before each class begins
- Class size is limited and filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Scholarships are available. Childcare may be provided, upon request. Contact Rev. Mandy Flemming for more information.
- Wednesday evenings, 5-6 pm
- Facilitated by Rev. Dr. Beth LaRocca-Pitts
- Location: Room 111
- No charge
Bible 101 will be focusing on the beautiful and powerful book of Proverb. Bring a Bible and join us for the fun!
This I Believe
This I Believe, our church-wide study for the fall, explore our approach to Scripture using a curriculum called The Way of Scripture, developed by the creators of the Companions in Christ series. Every adult is encouraged to participate in a small group study for fellowship and a deeper Biblical understanding.
Only one copy of the book is needed for each individual or couple. You can also purchase an additional copy to give to someone who would like to participate but cannot afford the book.
Theology on Tap:
Speaking of Faith
- Based on the book by NPR's Krista Tippett
- Wednesday evenings, 7:45 – 9:15 pm
- September 12 - October 24 (7 weeks)
- Facilitated by Rev. Mandy Flemming
- Location: The Fifth Ivory (corner of 5th and Juniper Streets
- Cost: Price of book AND your bar tab
Krista Tippet's book Speaking of Faith which will help us give voice to how our personal experience in the church has shaped who we are as people of faith.
Come to the table & be fed.